Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.4.0.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
•Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
•Displays adapter, GPU and display information
•Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
•Validation of results
•No installation required
•Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.4.0
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 and GTX 480
- Added voltage monitoring for HD 5750, 5830, 5870 Lightning
- Added support for Intel Pineview
- Fixed double memory clock reading on NVIDIA w/ GDDR5 (real clock is now displayed)
- Fixed rounding errors in RV7xx and Evergreen fan monitoring code
- Added tooltip translations for Albanian and Chinese Traditional
- Memory bandwidth calculation uses GB now instead of GiB
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.