Well it doesn't seem that IDF was really all that impressive yet but then it's only just started so lets get into it, shall we?
Well Day 1 of IDF is done with and the main topics just seems to be the Intel P4 3GHz CPU and how Intel plans to get to 30GHz based on 0.01-micron technology plus how they plan to put extra pressure on the server market.
But I'll let you read about it at:
While The Register has a bit to say about some of the topics there too:
- HP Tackles Yamhill Questions
- HP Puts Clear Blue Water Between McKinley, Itanic Mk1
- Itanic Crushes Beeb Micro In Speed Bake-off
- No Prisoners: Intel Unwraps SMT Xeon
- Hail Montecito
If any of you were put off checking out that new site called Tech On yesterday by a few things I said, well they listened. They have added a little more content to their reviews and "greatly" decreased the file size of their pic's plus while they were at it added a few guides and articles. So take a look now.
- 3DMark 2001 Benchmarking @ Xtrememods
- Cyber Lovin': Gender Relations in Post Internet Relationships @ Futurelooks
- Project ICE Blue @ HEXUS
- GAME CYNIC: Matchmakers & Server Browsers @ Gamers Depot
- The Invisible Case @ Bit-Tech
- Press Release: DVD Player/Decoder for the Ultimate PC Home Theater @ nVidia
- Sun To Charge For StarOffice @ The Register
- Gamerzstuff Case Badge Lite @ BurnOut Pc
- ATi Radeon 8500 @ 3dXtreme
- OCSystem Modified Enermax FS-710BB Case @ IANAG
- Codegen 1701 Budget Case @ Mikhailtech
- Millennium Thermal Solutions Glaciator II HSF @ TEKSECTOR
- LiteOn (LTR-24102B) 24x10x40 CDRW @ ViperLair
- Thermalright AX-7 HSF @ Club Overclocker
- GlobalWin WBK38-II vs. WBK68-II HSF's @ Tweakers Australia
- Xbags Case and Monitor Transport Strapping Systems @ Dan's Data
- CrazyPC Lazer LEDs @ Extreme Overclocking
- MSI K7N 420 Pro nForce Motherboard @ Gamers Depot
- Swiftech MCW426-U Water Block @ ExclusivePC
- Visiontek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB @ GamePC
- Abit's KR7A RAID (KT266A) Motherboard @ PCArena
Well that's it and hopefully tomorrow will turn up a few things to surprise us.