Well it's an extremely quiet day today even for a Monday morning on this side of the world. But seeing as I've got a Doctor's appointment today I'd better give what I've got to you all quickly.
The Guru of 3D would like you all to know that NVIDIA BIOS Editor Version 1.0 RC 3.0
This version has an added low level AGP Card diagnostic plus now you can check current capabilities and state of AGP Rate, SBA, FastWrites, PCI Latency, and IRC Assigned.
Do you use Windows XP?
Do you run a restricted user account/s with fast user switching?
Do you have trouble with games not starting in your CDROM?
Does any game request that the original CD be in the drive but it is?
Well it's not your CDROM dying, it's a fault of XP's startup procedure.
So head over for Microsoft Games SafeDisc Windows XP Fix
- Chenming 601 Full Tower Server Case @ TEKSECTOR
- Belkin 325va UPS @ Unique Hardware
- KingMax DDR333 PC2700 256MB RAM @ Overclockers Australia
- Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP @ Planet Savage
- Shuttle AK35GTR (KT266A) Motherboard @ Overclockers Online
- Litewave Cold Cathode @ PC Extreme
- Swiftech / Xtreme Tek Werkz Q Power Watercooled Case @ LostCircuits
- Cooler Master ATC 201C-S21 Aluminium Case @ Heatseekerz
- Corsair Micro XMS2700 Ultra-performance DDR333 RAM @ PC PowerZone
- Gainward GeForce2 Ti/450 TV Golden Sample @ HEXUS
- Lian Li PC70 Aluminium Case @ OverclockersClub
- Case Ace Gear Grip CRT Monitor Harness @ SubZeroTech
- Creative Sound Blaster Extigy @ Hardware One
So that's it and I've got a couple of things to do so till tomorrow be good.