Our Download of the Day today is Rainlendar 2.7 Beta 87.
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
Small and lightweight
Different type events can have different appearence
Supports Windows transparency
Synchronizes events between several clients
Localized for multiple languages
Shows an alarm when an event is due
Supports iCal files.
Shows Outlook's appointments
Includes a todo-list
Works also as Litestep plugin
Displays the current date in tray icon
Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
Hotkeys for quick access
Easy skinning with an UI
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.7 Beta 87
* The calendar's password couldn't be changed from the options. Fixed.
* Yearly recurring events with alarm caused problems in the Google calendar. Fixed.
* Fixed issue with Outlook recurring events which caused corrupted events in Rainlendar.
* Remember The Milk authentication token is now cleared only if the server returns proper error.
* The events from Google calendar were not read properly after resuming from suspend mode. Fixed.
* Fixed a crash bug with the start another instance dialog.
* Google missed the last day of the recurring events which defined the "until" as the end. Fixed.
* Outlook alarms were set too far in the past. Fixed.
* The event list can now show items from the past too (Options->Advanced->"Number of past days the list shows").
* The pastitem and pastheader can be used to customize the past events in the list.
* The past events can be hidden from the event list with Options->Advanced->"Hide past events".
* The event and task list track now the state of the past/overdue items and update the list when necessary.