Our Download of the Day today is dBpowerAMP Music Converter 13.4.
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converter has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
Multi CPU Encoding Support,
Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 13.4
* mp3 Lame updated to 3.98.3
* FLAC: if 'AlbumArtist' and 'Album Artist' contain the same item duplicated, it only appears once
* id3v2 tags split Soloist tag on '/' not r
* Resample can now convert 192Khz to 44.1KHz and 44.1 to 192Khz
* CD Ripper - eject and media detection works with BluRay drives under Windows 7
* Bug Fix: Single Track CDs detected again in CD Ripper
* Bug Fix: CD Ripper could change CD drive assignment when a device removal or addition took place
* Bug Fix: Batch Converter if clicked 'Convert' on the list page would not exclude unchecked files from conversion