Our Download of the Day today is dBpowerAMP Music Converter 13.4.
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converter™ has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
• Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
• Multi CPU Encoding Support,
• Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
• Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
• Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
• DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
• Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 13.4
* mp3 Lame updated to 3.98.3
* FLAC: if 'AlbumArtist' and 'Album Artist' contain the same item duplicated, it only appears once
* id3v2 tags split Soloist tag on '/' not r
* Resample can now convert 192Khz to 44.1KHz and 44.1 to 192Khz
* CD Ripper - eject and media detection works with BluRay drives under Windows 7
* Bug Fix: Single Track CDs detected again in CD Ripper
* Bug Fix: CD Ripper could change CD drive assignment when a device removal or addition took place
* Bug Fix: Batch Converter if clicked 'Convert' on the list page would not exclude unchecked files from conversion