Ok a bit of late news came through late this morning / early afternoon so I'll post it now for you in case there maybe a heap later so here it is.
Well it seems like Microsoft maybe trying to upset the Australian Government. They tried to foist their blueprint for the Australian Information Technology Industry off on Communications Minister Richard Senator Alston who was not amused by it. Everyone knows that the Government should step in and shake Telstra up but knowing Microsoft's usual tactics, which would have been just their usual wants regardless of everyone else, it didn't go down well.
MSI have their press release up for the KT3 Ultra (MS-6380E Ver1.0) Motherboard which is based on the new VIA KT333 chipset, so head on over there and check it out.
- NVIDIA GeForce 4 Ti and MX @ RIVA Station
- Asus P4S333 (SiS645) Motherboard @ The DDRZone
- Noblesse Electric Blue Case @ MODTHEBOX!
- GlobalWin CakII-38 HSF @ BurnOutpc
- Dr. Thermal TI-V77 HSF @ TweakersAsylum
- Crucial 256mb PC2100 Memory @ SubZeroTech
- Thermaltake Volcano 7+ HSF @ Legion Hardware
- Nexland ISB Pro800Turbo Router/Firewall @ LostCircuits (Wrong title to page but it's right)
- Tyan Tiger MPX (AMD760MPX) Motherboard @ Amdmb.com
- Thermaltake Volcano 7 HSF @ Octools
Well do enjoy the rest of your day.