Well have you had enough GF4 action? No. Ok here's some more then but don't blame me if you overdose on it though. Or start having fits because you can't lay your hands on one just yet.
To complement the new GeForce4 release The Guru of 3D now brings you RivaTuner v2 RC10. One of the very best GeForce Tweak Utilities available. This update supports the new 2x.xx drivers and allows full GeForce4 MX/Titanium Overclocking !
Here are a few changes out of many dozens:
- Added support for 27MHz reference frequency to the low level hardware overclocking module. This allows RivaTuner's low level overclocking module to work with GeForce4 boards.
- Added GeForce4 support to the built-in 60Hz refresh rate fix for Windows2000/XP.
- Added fake DDR problem workaround for GeForce4 MX boards.
- Added databases for the Detonators 23.11, 27.00, 27.10 and 27.20 for both Windows 9x and Windows 2000/XP.
- Full Detonator 27.xx support.
- SoftQuadro scripts are no longer supported and will not work with the Detonator 27.xx. The reason is that NVIDIA has implemented SoftQuadro protection again (may come with a later version).
- Microfin Copper Heatsink Shootout @ GyroTweak
- HighPoint RocketRAID 404 And Rocket 133S IDE Controller Cards @ Dan' Data
- RAID-0 Shootout with ATA-100 and ATA-133 HDD @ Overclockers Australia
- Shuttle AV45GT-R (P4X266A) Motherboard @ hardCOREware
- Lian Li PC61 USB Aluminum Case @ TEK SECTOR (New Site)
Well I hope this will do you for now as I need some sleep so good luck.
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards news at our Video Cards news index page.