Well the guys at the ViperLair have been busy the last couple of days getting their site back online (everything seems fine again now) but they do give us their views on Gigabyte's new GA-7VTXH (KT266A) Motherboard. The board features ATA133MHz support, Realtek 8100 10/100Mb LAN chip, 6 USB 1.1 ports and integrated 6 channel audio. So head on over there to find out how good it was and their thoughts on it.
Would you like a black aluminium case? Well then head over to AtlantaOC as they have the Directron SF-201-B Black Aluminum Case to show you all. This case features 4x5.25" and 3x3.5" external bays, 5x3.5" internal bays, a nice big slide out motherboard tray, 6x80mm fans and front I/O Interface for 4 USB 1.1 ports plus speaker and micrphone ports. Gee I wish someone could donate one of these to me.
Trillian has been throwing updated versions out like there will be no tomorrow lately as AOL and AIM try to stop them accessing their respective networks. For those who don't know what Trillian is it's a neat little program that rolls AIM, AOL Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger and IRC in a single, sleek and slim interface for convienence. More about it can be found at the Trillian Homepage and for those wanting to download go to this link.
- Microstar K7D Master Dual Athlon Motherboard @ Bench House
- Enlight EN-7237OX3C4 Mid Tower Case @ Extreme Overclocking
- Altec Lansing 4100 Speakers @ Templin Tech
- Evergreen Technologies' RumbleFX 3D Sound Amp @ Teched Out
- Burner Speed Shootout @ GyroTweak.com
- Thermaltake A1214 Smart Case Fan and Cooler Master DAF-B82 Case Fan @ Dan's Data
- Dynatron DC1206BM-0638 & DY1206BH-625 Review @ 8BallsHardware
- Silverprop Cyclone 2 (waterblock) & Silverstorm 2 (radiator) Review @ Mikhailtech
- 3-Way Chipset Cooler Roundup @ Gaming In 3D
- ATI RADEON 8500 vs NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti500 in 3ds max 4 @ X-bit labs
- Pentium 4 2.2 vs AthlonXP 2000+ @ hardCOREware.net
Well that will do ya's for now so I'll just go back to watchin' the rain now.