Our Download of the Day today is TeraCopy 2.12.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
• Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
• Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
• Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
• Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
• Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
• Full Unicode support.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.12
* Added: Multi-monitor support.
* Added: Run additional app on finish (eject disk, etc).
* Fixed: Copy not started automatically.