Our Download of the Day today is Foobar2000 1.0 beta 5.
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
Full unicode support.
Easily customizable user interface layout.
Advanced tagging capabilities.
Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
Full ReplayGain support.
Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 1.0 beta 5
* Bug fixed: Importing themes while having Default User Interface preferences open causes inconsistent behaviors of the status bar formatting editbox.
* Bug fixed: Some Windows Media streams stop playback on track change.
* Bug fixed: ASX playlist parsing fails if the file contains XML comments.
* Bug fixed: WMA cover art is not loaded from some files.
* .WVX playlists (a variation of ASX) are now supported.