Our Download of the Day today is CrossLoop 2.60.
The CrossLoop application allows a person at one computer to view and/or control a remote computer. The person accessing the remote computer will be able to see the desktop, use the mouse and use the keyboard. The CrossLoop application works great for helping or being helped by friends and family or for being helped by CrossLoop's support specialists.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.60
#Windows 7 : This new version of CrossLoop is fully compatible with Windows 7.
# Non-Administrator (Standard User) Install : CrossLoop can now be installed on Vista and Windows 7 without administrator privileges.
# Remote Connection Information : Once a screen sharing session begins, the client "Remote Connection Info..." menu can be selected to display information about the remote client. This is particularly important for CrossLoop Helpers (Access Computer) because it shows the state of the remote client User Access Control (UAC).
- Remote Connection Information (Sample display)
- Color Depth (Pixels) - 8
- Number of Monitors - 2
- Screen Width - 3360
- Screen Height - 1050
- ANSI Code-Page Identifier - 1252
- Operating System Version - 220.127.116.11 (Win Vista)
- Product Type - 0x00000003
- CrossLoop Client Version - 2.60
- User Access Control (UAC) Enabled - No
- Member of Administrators Group - Yes
- Operating System Type - 32-bit