Coinciding with the launch of Windows 7, ATI has chosen to release its latest Catalyst driver suite, the 9.10s. These are the first Catalyst drivers to bring full official support for AMD/ATI's latest range of Radeon 5800 series GPUs.
Apart from that, there's just the usual run of bug fixes mentioned; nothing in particular regarding performance improvements.
Highlights of resolved issues
• Ghostbusters video game no longer flickers between desktop and game play when anti-aliasing is set to 8X and game resolution set to 2560×1600
• Enabling Screen Space Ambient Occlusion option in "Riddick 2 Dark Athena" no longer causes the game to fail under Multi-GPU configurations
• Severe flickering no longer observed while running 3D games/samples on specific HDMI displays with configurations using ATI CrossFireX™ technology in tri and quad modes
• Desktop flashing no longer observed after driver installation and reboot with systems configured with Radeon ASIC in the primary PCIe slot and ATI Fire Stream™ ASIC in the secondary PCIe slot
• "Combat Mission Shock Force" no longer fails after a duration of game play
• Underscan/Overscan settings for TV can now be applied from the ATI Catalyst Control Center - TV Properties Adjustments page
• Changes to the "All Settings" and "Basic Quality" pages in ATI Catalyst Control Center - Avivo™ Video will now be retained after reboot
Head over to the AMD Game! website to grab them folks.