Our Download of the Day today is Core FTP LE 2.1 (Build 1625).
Core FTP LE - free Windows software that includes the client FTP features you need. Features like SFTP (SSH), SSL, TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to site transfers, FTP transfer resume, drag and drop support, file viewing & editing, firewall support, custom commands, FTP URL parsing, command line transfers, filters, and much, much more!
This free, secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via http://FTP. It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, or SFTP) to upload / download files to and from FTP servers.
There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you're never asked or reminded to register.
With Core FTP Pro, now you can:
• Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
• Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
• IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
• Email notification, external program execution, & Ping/TraceRoute included.
• View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
• Zip support - Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 2.1 (Build 1625)
- DSA key option added for SSH (adv->ssh)
- Overflow from import on long domain name fixed
- HTTP timeouts associated with wildcards fixed
- RNFR/RNTO in scripts uses date/time rename functionality
- Notification fixes/updates
- HTTP Force post option added
- HTTP retry issues fixed