NVIDIA's third instalment of their SLI Profile updates has just been released which expands upon the list of game titles to support the company's SLI multi-GPU technology and in some cases also optimizing support for SLI-ready titles.
The latest additions to support SLI using this update are as follows :-
• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
• FIFA Soccer 2010
• League of Legends: Clash of Fates
• NHL 2009
• Order of War
• Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
• Race On
• Star Trek: D-A-C
• Champions Online (Enhanced support)
• Dragon-Age: Origins (Enhanced support)
You can download NVIDIA's SLI Profile Update 3 here folks.