Our Download of the Day today is TagScanner 5.1.552.
TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4(iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 5.1.552
* Improved: Increased speed of muliselection processing in the list of files
* Improved: Changed logic of the Html filter for export operations
* Improved: Reading of unsynchronised ID3v2 tags
* Fixed: Reading of ID3v2.4 tags with utf-8 encoded description inside APIC frames
* Fixed: Change case in multiline fields
* Fixed: Publisher was mapped to Album Artist in Filename/Text file to Tag modules
* Updated export scripts
* Translations: German, Portuguese (Brazil)