Apple, the company known for perfect software (just ask them) has released an update to its flagship content distribution software iTunes.
It has not been much more than a couple of weeks and we see iTunes 9.0.1 ready for download. I know many people that are not even using 9.0 yet, but maybe with the list of fixes this will change.
So far the new version of iTunes will address the following problems:
• Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
• Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
• Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
• Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
• Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
• Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
• Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
Funnily, many sites are saying these are not major fixes but, I think an application crashing or failing to sync applications in a consistent manner is a tad more than minor.