Our Download of the Day today is InfraRecorder 0.50 (32-bit).
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.50 (32-bit)
* Relaxed default project ISO9660 settings.
* Made progress dialogs resizable for easier reading.
* Added wait cursors to time consuming operations.
* Fixed bug causing failed operations to sometimes be reporeted as successful.
* Fixed bug causing an error when verifying discs containing single character file or directory names.
* Updated cdrtools to version 2.01.01a61.
* Added support for displaying BluRay and HD-DVD capabilities.
* Displayed OK button problem should now be gone.
* Greatly improved device detection speed, devices are now always probed at startup.
* Fixed a bug preventing boot images from being removed from projects.
* Updated InfraRecorder projects not to store file size information that potentially could cause write errors.
* Added safety net preventing non-recoverable read errors to affect integrity of other files during recording operation.
* Updated InfraRecorder to lock files on hard drive during file system creation in order to avoid inconsistency errors.
* Added support for importing data from file lists like M3U.
* Added command line options for selecting default project and media type.
* Fixed a bug causing projects opened by association not to be loaded if welcome screen was enabled.
* Added support for using Ctrl+A in the track secion to select all tracks.
* The drive letter is now displayed with the name of all CD/DVD devices.
* Renamed disc fixation to disc closing.
* Fixed bugs related to drive letter detection.