TweakTown
Tech content trusted by users in North America and around the world
5,914 Reviews & Articles | 38,106 News Posts

Poll Results - About our video content

Some work to be done!

| Online Video News | Posted: Jul 7, 2009 1:47 pm

In our most recent poll, we asked you all what you thought about our new video content push at TweakTown.

 

Less people voted than usual, but we did get some useful numbers from the poll. 22% said that they love our video content and 9% even want more, making the total in the positive area 31%.

 

6% said that they do not like the video content and 22% said they prefer standard text content, making the negative 28%.

 

6% also said they aren't sure yet, which puts them on the fence and 34% of you didn't even realize we have video content. That's fine - it is still a new thing for us, but we will work on making it more visible.

 

For the actual numbers, go here.

 

In our latest poll, we want to know what type of computer system you primarily use. Let us know! Please go here to vote!

 

Related Tags

Further Reading: Read and find more Online Video news at our Online Video news index page.

Do you get our news RSS feed? Get It!

Post a Comment about this news

Latest Tech News Posts

View More News Posts

TweakTown Web Poll

Question: Facebook's acquisition of Oculus VR will...

Improve Oculus Rift Development

Hamper Oculus Rift Development

Completely destroy Oculus Rift Development

Let's wait and see, I'm not sure

or View the Results

View More Polls

Forum Activity

View More Forum Posts

Press Releases

View More Press Releases