Our Download of the Day today is FastStone Image Viewer 3.9.
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments.
Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
It supports all major graphic formats:
- JPEG 2000
- animated GIF
It also supports popular digital camera RAW formats
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 3.9
* Enhanced "Multi-Page File Builder" and "Image Strip Builder" under "Create" menu
* Added "Copy", "Paste" and "Cut" to the right-click menu on folder browser
* Improved performance of selecting files in the thumbnail browser
* When dragging thumbnails, now it is possible to cancel dragging by pressing Esc key
* Multi-page TIFF files can be saved as multi-page PDF files
* Added 2 languages: Czech and Swedish
* Fixed bugs
* Other minor improvements