Our Download of the Day today is GPU-Z 0.3.4.
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- BETA SOFTWARE - please test and post feedback in the forums
- and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 0.3.4
- Fixed RV740 Bugs: ROP count, shader count, real-time core clock, BIOS dump size
- Fixed number of transistors on RV790
- Fixed BIOS reading on RV790
- NVIDIA driver version is returned correctly on Windows 7
- GPU-Z should work again on Windows 2000 without PSAPI.DLL
- Added voltage reading support for HD 4890
- Fixed default clock reading on ATI cards that have default clock < boot clock
- Fixed GM45 to be 65 nm and DX 10.0
- Added release date for GTX 275
- Fixed GT 130M to be 55 nm and added its release date
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.