Our Download of the Day today is MediaMonkey 18.104.22.1680 Beta.
Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down.
Manage all genres of audio: Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, Comedy, Podcasts, etc.
Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
Record CDs and convert MP3s, M4A, OGG, FLAC and WMA files etc. into other formats.
Create playlists and let Auto-DJ & Party Mode take care of your party.
Sync iPhones, iPods, & MP3 players, converting & leveling tracks on-the-fly.
Plus much more...
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 22.214.171.1240 Beta
* M4A Can't be Imported on XP x64
* Album Art view doesn't refresh with newly tagged Album Art
* Now Playing doesn't have a default search mode
* Update Geiss to v4.28
* Auto-analysis freezes MM / Triggers AV on upgrade from 3.0 DB to 3.1 DB
* Fast clicking on playlists in MM tree can cause playlists to disappear (regression)
* Album art deletion fails on some tracks (regression)
* Refresh problem after volume leveling calculation (regression)
* Need "Cancel" for TOC read errors
* Stats report shows unused genres
* Expanding 'Title' node can freeze MM for minutes on some systems
* Deleting playlists or adding a playlist causes deselection of 'Playlists' in auto-sync configuration
* Automatic volume analysis re-analyzes podcasts with each new episode