Our Download of the Day today is WinSnap 3.0.7.
WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
The latest version includes the following changes:
Changes in Version 3.0.7
- New translations: Danish, Italian, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Chinese (Simplified)
- Added %TITLE% and %CLASS% variables for image file names
- Move the selection rectangle in Region mode using ALT + Arrow Keys
- Fixed a few issues with region capture mode when monitor #2 is on the left
- Fixed a minor issue with keyboard shortcuts when a modal dialog is open
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
Further Reading: Read and find more Software news at our Software news index page.