A new version of the popular GPU reporting tool GPU-Z has just been posted at Techpowerup, taking the revision number to 0.3.1.
The listing of fixes and updates for this new release are as follows :-
- Fixed crash on systems without NVAPI (Win 2K, old NV drivers)
- Optimized RV770 BIOS reading code for speed (faster application startup)
- Improved voltage reading code for recent ATI cards
- Added support for fan speed monitoring on ForceWare 180.xx and up
- Added voltage monitoring for NVIDIA (GT200)
- Changed reading method for RV770 sensors, fixes race conditions with other software and on-board fan control
- NVIDIA 9800 GTX+ listed as 55nm now
- Added support for Intel Q43/Q45
- Added support for NVIDIA Quadro FX 4700 X2, GTX 295, GTX 285
- Added preliminary support for NVIDIA GT212, GT214, GT215, GT216, GT218
To download, head over to this page.