A-DATA has just kicked a monster of a device out the door, the XPG Dual 3.5" SSD RAID box.
The XPG will fit into a standard 3.5" drive bay and will house 2 2.5" SATA SSDs or HDDs. RIAD functions will be controlled by a simple dip switch on the back. The XPG will support a full 7 types of RAID including:
RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, Span, SAFE33, SAFE50 and GUI.
A-DATA has tested the XPG using simple USB power but do not guarantee this type of connection will work with all systems and drives.
Read the full PR here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti teased for January 2017
- Windows 10 is now on over 400 million devices
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now