Firefox users and those sick of wrestling with IE will be glad to know Mozilla has released its second beta build of Firefox 3.1 which introduces a host of new tweaks, general speed increases and fixes.
The most notable changes include :-
- Added a new Private Browsing Mode.
- Added functions to make it easy to clear recent history by time as well as remove all traces of a website.
- New support for web worker threads.
- Improvements to the Gecko layout engine, including speculative parsing for faster content rendering.
- Removed the new tab-switching behavior based on feedback from users
To download the latest beta, head over here.