TechPowerUp has recently released version 0.2.9 of its popular GPU-Z software that allows you to monitor your graphics card specifications, temperatures and so forth.
This version includes a bunch of updates to support new and old GPUs from NVIDIA, AMD and Intel. Here are the full details.
- Added support for NVIDIA 9800 GT, 9600 GS/GSO, 9300 GS, Quadro FX Go1400, 9800M GTX, 9600M GT, 9650M GT, Quadro FX 770M, 9200M GS, 9300M GS, Quadro NVS 160M, G71 0x2e5
- Added support for ATI HD 4350, HD 4550, HD 4650, HD 4830, HD 4850 X2, RV670 0x9504
- Added support for Intel GM45 variant 0x2a43
- Added support for shader count reading on HD 48xx
- Changed ATI driver function call method. This should result in more accurate readings on X2 cards and non-desktop ATI devices
- Improved VGA BIOS Upload dialog. Drop down lists appropriate for your card will now be fetched from our servers to facilitate the upload process
- Corrected RV610 transistor count
You can download GPU-Z 0.2.9 from this page.
Further Reading: Read and find more news at our news index page.