Quick and short here - our friends over at TechPowerUp just released a new version of their popular graphics card identification software called GPU-Z.
It is now at version 0.2.8 and among other changes, this version supports RV730 cards - which is the ATI Radeon HD 4650 and 4670.
• Added logging of sensor data to file
• Added option to disable polling for individual sensors
• Added support for AMD RV730
• Added clock reading support for Catalyst 8.9 on RV770 and RV730
• Added support for NVIDIA 9400 GT, 9500 GT, 9600 GS, 9800M GS, 9600M GS, 9300M GS, 9200M GE
• Added support for AMD R580 Stream Processor, RV730 and one M88 variant
• Fixed PCI subvendor ID 1787 to be ATI AIB
• Fixed readings and added monitoring support for ATI M88
• Fixed fan speed readings on ADT7473 sensor
• Added support for ADT7473 sensor chip on ATI
• Added release dates for several NVIDIA mobile GPUs
Go grab your copy of the file, over here.