Interested in something a little different? The Power Tap is a mimic of a water faucet, however instead of providing water for use, it spills out electricity for your USB-powered devices.
Shaped like a general faucet, this product works as a standard USB port, giving you a handle on the top to turn the power on and off. Originally launched in the UK, it hasn't made its way abroad yet.
Said to help save energy, when the handle is turned to 'off', the tap will use 85 percent less power than when it's on - explaining that the other 15 percent is used to power the light on top, which indicated red for off and blue for on.