Trojan Horse Probes & Conclusion
To find out what ports are currently open on your machine, type the following in an MS-DOS prompt to see the 1234 'listening port":
netcat -L -p 1234
If you want to findout the owner of a specific ip address, go to one of the following addresses below:
Here are many ports that Trojans use in order to work.
555 - phAse zero
1243 - Sub-7, SubSeven
3129 - Masters Paradise
6670 - DepThroat
6711 - Sub-7, SubSeven
6969 - Gatecrasher
21544 - GirlFriend
12345 - NetBus
23456 - EvilFtp
27374 - Sub-7, SubSeven
30100 - NetSphere
31789 - Hack'a'Tack
31337 - BackOrifice, and many others
50505 - Sockets de Troie
In addition, here are some ports that many games need to use in order to operate correctly.
7777 - Unreal, Klingon Honor Guard
7778 - Unreal Tournament
22450 - Sin
26000 - Quake
26900 - Hexen 2
26950 - HexenWorld
27015 - Half-life, Team Fortress Classic
27500 - QuakeWorld
27910 - Quake 2
28000 - 28008 - Starsiege Tribes
28910 - Heretic 2
Now you should have a better idea of how to protect yourself while you surf the Internet, be it at home or in the office. I hope you had fun reading this article and will use it for future references to help protect you and your valuable information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Internet Security & Firewalls - Page 1
- Internet Security & Firewalls - Page 2
- Internet Security & Firewalls - Page 3
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4