Welcome to TweakTown's first Gadget Guide. This is a regular feature in which we bring together some of the best, most interesting and most innovative computer-based peripherals on the market and put them through their paces.
As you'll see from the reviews, we're interested in a wide range of products covering many aspects of computing - networking, storage, communications and entertainment. Our main criterion for selection is that the product should be a standalone unit, even if it does rely on a computer in some way, whether for power or for functionality.
Each of the products seek to enhance your computing experience in some way, by either filling a large and unsatisfyingly empty niche, or by showing you something you never knew you could live without!
So don't make the mistake of dismissing these products as gimmicks simply because we've bundled them together in a "Gadget Guide". They're all serious contenders for your business, and some impressive work and innovation has gone into their creation.
Enjoy as we begin our first Gadget Guide!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league