Everything Else and Final Thoughts
You may also want to read Black Viper's guides for services, if you're running Windows 2000 or Windows XP. His site has been down for some time, but you can still find a backup here.
It is recommended that only experienced users even bother with service tweaks, and even then only if you really want to push the performance of your computer. Messing with services can seriously hurt functionality, and even Black Viper's guide might not be able to stop you from screwing up.
If all has gone well, you should know have a fully functional PC running Windows.
If you've followed all of my advice, your system should be relatively secure and perform well. If you encountered any problems along the way, feel free to post your problem in our forums where you'll find friendly advice which won't cost you a dime.
If you think part of my guide was ambiguous or hard to understand in anyway, feel free to email me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Formatting, Partitioning and Windows Installation]
- Page 3 [Recommended Setup]
- Page 4 [Drivers]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system