Monitoring processes with WinTasks 5
Developer Homepage: Uniblue Systems Ltd
Buy: Uniblue Systems Ltd ($49.95)
Our Summary: WinTasks 5 is a very handy program which works hand in hand with a good Spyware remover to help you keep a check of what is happening on your computer.
All the Spyware removers we have taken a look at in this guide are very useful for removing Spyware from your computer, but what about if you want to monitor in real-time all the processes running which could be chewing up precise computer performance?
The answer is a very handy program called WinTasks 5 Professional which allows you to monitor all of the processes running on your system at any given point in time. Let's take a closer look at the program, how it works, and how it can help you speed up your computer by shutting down nasty and privacy violating processes.
This screenshot shows the main screen of the WinTasks program. As we said above, it provides a complete list of the processes running on your computer along with the type of usage they are each bearing. Just click on a process and you will be given a description of it along with information stating whether or not it's safe to be shut down for an increase in system performance. If there is a certain process you don't want loaded ever again, just click on the Block List and type in the file name of the process and it won't load when WinTasks is open.
If you want even more detailed information on the process, just click on the View Details link under the description. Not every process is covered but there were a good deal of them recognized for us. If you want to stop a process, just right click and choose Stop Process - you can even decrease or increase priority to give it a bit of a boost but this is also possible from within the Windows XP Task Manager.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 2 [Spyware Definitions]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 3 [Ad-Aware SE Personal]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 4 [GIANT AntiSpyware]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 5 [RegFreeze]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 6 [Spybot - Search & Destroy]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 7 [SpyCatcher]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 8 [SpyKiller 2005]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 9 [Spyware Doctor]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 10 [Monitoring processes with WinTasks 5]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 11 [Third Party Resources and Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse