ASUS has done a nice job with this card; from aesthetics to overclocking, it's a very nice package for a decent price. They have gone above the stock specification, and added an extra power phase to ensure longevity, and overclocking performance.
While the placement of the six-pin connector is a little weird, I am glad it's present, as many GTX 750 TIs don't even have it! ASUS's selection of Samsung memory as opposed to Hynix did seem to help me gain a few extra MHz compared to others I have seen. My overclocks on this card were impressive for air cooling, and even at those high speeds I wasn't getting any artifacts, or stuttering.
The ASUS GTX750TI-OC-2GD5 is currently $149.99 on Newegg, before rebate. At that price, it offers the ability to play many newer games at acceptable levels at 1080p. To be honest, I didn't expect much from the heat sink, but it performed well beyond my expectations.
The cooling is what really helps set apart different GTX 750 Ti models, and ASUS delivers a solid and affordable solution. If you have a red and black motherboard, this would look really nice installed in your case.
PRICING: You can find the ASUS GTX 750 Ti for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The ASUS GTX 750 Ti retails for $139.99 at Amazon.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset