MSI is known for making some of the best GPUs on the market today, and this GTX 750 did not disappoint. It is not only extremely power efficient, but it is also a pretty good overclocker. While I wasn't able to match the performance of an overclocked GTX 750 Ti, I was able to get the card to levels where gaming would be acceptable on a 1080P monitor.
The MSI TWIN FROZR IV N750 TF 1GD5/OC is currently $139.99 on TigerDirect, before rebate. Its cooler is very nice - better than many factory overclocked GTX 750 TIs. One thing that really stands out is MSI's attention to quality and detail. The VRM circuit is of great quality, and this GPU would go great with a MSI Gaming series motherboard.
This is a card for more power conscious individuals; it is meant to allow you to play games without boosting your electricity bill through the roof. The card's aesthetics are not only pleasing to the eye, but its value is also easy on your wallet. So, if you are in the market for a low power GPU that you can actually play games with, then take a look at the MSI GTX 750 Gaming.
PRICING: You can find the MSI GeForce GTX 750 Gaming OC 1GB GDDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card N750 TF 1GD5/OC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD