Remote Access via myQNAPcloud
"myQNAPcloud" is a service made available by QNAP that enables users to publish the contents of their NAS over the internet via DDNS.
Getting started with myQNAPcloud is rather simple. From the app inside QTS, we click the get started button to begin the process.
In the next few steps, we will sign up for a free myQNAPcloud account, register our NAS with the system and enable what services we would like published.
The first step is creating an account with QNAP.
Here we setup the name for the DDNS service.
From here the NAS takes over and configures network components including the router for the service.
About 3- 5 minutes later setup has finished and we are ready to connect to our NAS from the internet.
Above, you can see I have publish the Wed Administration, File Server and Web Server to my account. As I said, you can choose which services you would like access to on the go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft sees 32GB of unreleased Windows builds leaked
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- Nintendo expected to double current fiscal year profits
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller