Remote Access via myQNAPcloud
"myQNAPcloud" is a service made available by QNAP that enables users to publish the contents of their NAS over the internet via DDNS.
Getting started with myQNAPcloud is rather simple. From the app inside QTS, we click the get started button to begin the process.
In the next few steps, we will sign up for a free myQNAPcloud account, register our NAS with the system and enable what services we would like published.
The first step is creating an account with QNAP.
Here we setup the name for the DDNS service.
From here the NAS takes over and configures network components including the router for the service.
About 3- 5 minutes later setup has finished and we are ready to connect to our NAS from the internet.
Above, you can see I have publish the Wed Administration, File Server and Web Server to my account. As I said, you can choose which services you would like access to on the go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20