As computer builders and modders we spend hours on getting the inside aesthetics of our computers just right. We add things like water cooling and lighting along with whatever else we can think of to make our individual PC stand out from the crowd. In realizing this, the market has adapted offering windows in a majority of today's mainstream chassis, although like most things, there are always exceptions to the rule.
Perhaps you have decided on a case that has exactly the features that you need, but has one downfall - it hasn't got a window. A prime example of this is the BitFenix Prodigy or Cooler Master Cosmo II. Other examples where a window mod may be handy are cases like the Antec DF-85 or Cooler Master HAF-X.
Both are factory installed with a window in the side panel, but these cases have uniquely designed windows that don't really take full advantage of the size of the panels, and instead concentrate on airflow. However, maybe airflow isn't your thing, and you would rather add a huge window showcasing your PC's glorious interior.
Join me as we venture into the world of window modding!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD