As computer builders and modders we spend hours on getting the inside aesthetics of our computers just right. We add things like water cooling and lighting along with whatever else we can think of to make our individual PC stand out from the crowd. In realizing this, the market has adapted offering windows in a majority of today's mainstream chassis, although like most things, there are always exceptions to the rule.
Perhaps you have decided on a case that has exactly the features that you need, but has one downfall - it hasn't got a window. A prime example of this is the BitFenix Prodigy or Cooler Master Cosmo II. Other examples where a window mod may be handy are cases like the Antec DF-85 or Cooler Master HAF-X.
Both are factory installed with a window in the side panel, but these cases have uniquely designed windows that don't really take full advantage of the size of the panels, and instead concentrate on airflow. However, maybe airflow isn't your thing, and you would rather add a huge window showcasing your PC's glorious interior.
Join me as we venture into the world of window modding!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The9 pays $500 million for five-year Chinese exclusive on Cross Fire 2
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS