Slates, Tablet and Portable Touch Devices
Whether you really need one or not, everyone wants a tablet. Blame Angry Birds, the touch screen game that we all fell in love with on our phone. The rumors are true; it is even more addictive on a tablet. Tablets also allow you to manage your email, read and create documents and have great battery life for things like watching movies on the road (hopefully not while driving).
Nicole, our resident tablet guru still really likes the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and calls it, "The best 10 inch competitor to the iPad." The Galaxy Tab is available in several configurations, 16GB and 32GB, with and without 3G capabilities onboard.
Nicole's bang for the buck choice is the Acer Iconia A500. The A500 is another 10-inch class tablet, but sells for around 350 Dollars online with 16GB of memory. A larger 32GB model is also available.
Further Reading: Read and find more Guides content at our Guides reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Social media being used to help identify Islamic extremism
- Barnes & Noble is keeping the NOOK Media digital business, for now
- NPD: Mobile gaming grew 20 percent in 2014, creating opportunities
- Intel to reclassify Atom processors with Atom x3, Atom x5 and Atom x7
- LG's unveils Watch Urbane LTE, lets you make calls from your wrist
- USB Devices go unrecognized AM3+ Extreme 3 990fx
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
- GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC Video Card Review
- Intermittent hardware problem: CLR CMOS - Dr. Debug 67
- HIS Multi-View HDOCKP USB 3.0 Portable Docking Station Review
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse