Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 is the sixth in a long line of Need for Speed games which put you behind the wheel of a damn fast car of your choice and let you carve up a variety of scenic and challenging tracks. This latest NFS game has incredible graphics and what I think is a nice balance between arcade and racing simulation gameplay.
That's not to say the game hasn't given a few people problems in the performance department, but perhaps a bit of tweaking and a few links to the right tools might help you enjoy this game a little more. In this guide I go through all the in-game performance settings, and the main tweaks and tips I've uncovered so far, so follow along and let's see if we can't get NFSHP2 performing at maximum speed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD