And that is that for another month. While this months releases havnt been as interesting or ground breaking as last months, there is certainly a few new items around that are worth taking a look at. On the same note, there are certainly a few items that are floating around that are not worth buying. If an item isnt listed here, dont think that its not worth buying - there are literally thousands of items around that are good quality, but dont appeal to all sectors of the market as most of the products listed here do. An example is the Abit BD7 II. The BD7 II is probably the number 1 motherboard for overclocking Pentium 4's with, but its lack of features stop it from being listed here. This happens for a lot of other items as well, so if you think an item suits your needs, by all means go for it, but make sure you take a look at reviews of the product so you dont end up buying rubbish.Stay tuned for next months guide, where we may well see the appearance of the Intel I845PE and GE chipsets, which bring official DDR 333 support to the Pentium 4. Other than that, there isnt anything really big comming along, but there is sure to be something released that is worth of purchasing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Nintendo Switch's battery may only last for 3 hours
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package