And that is that for another month. While this months releases havnt been as interesting or ground breaking as last months, there is certainly a few new items around that are worth taking a look at. On the same note, there are certainly a few items that are floating around that are not worth buying. If an item isnt listed here, dont think that its not worth buying - there are literally thousands of items around that are good quality, but dont appeal to all sectors of the market as most of the products listed here do. An example is the Abit BD7 II. The BD7 II is probably the number 1 motherboard for overclocking Pentium 4's with, but its lack of features stop it from being listed here. This happens for a lot of other items as well, so if you think an item suits your needs, by all means go for it, but make sure you take a look at reviews of the product so you dont end up buying rubbish.Stay tuned for next months guide, where we may well see the appearance of the Intel I845PE and GE chipsets, which bring official DDR 333 support to the Pentium 4. Other than that, there isnt anything really big comming along, but there is sure to be something released that is worth of purchasing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni