Somewhere along the line wires were crossed in my head and shopping became a sport. Like all sports, there are personal rewards and the thrill of the game causes a bit of euphoria when you win. This game doesn't require a ball and you don't play against other players. You are the judge of your own performance and define the rules.
The tools you will learn today will make you an elite shopper, but this power comes with a warning. Only you will be able to choose if this power corrupts your morals and turns you into a consumer that feeds on the hunt, or if you can walk away knowing that you won the game.
Black Friday is a Scam
Before you get to the good stuff, let's take a look at what shopping retail really costs you. Every year I see people standing around in the cold hoping to save a couple of hundred dollars at best. Retailers and the Lame Stream Media are not your friends and their news is tainted. NBC, MSNBC, Fox News and CNBC are all out for your loot!
Most media outlets are owned by giant companies that own other companies like General Electric, Microsoft, Fox Entertainment and the list goes on and on. They hype Black Friday so their parent corporations make more profit. Knowing that wealth is not created, it is simply transferred; the more a parent company makes, the higher the bonus' are for their employees. If I was paid a bonus for you to transfer your wealth then I would tell you to go out and consume, too. I don't blame them; I just realize that the game is more difficult than it appears.
Ask yourself how much your time is worth. If you make 20 Dollars an hour at work then for 8 hours a day your time is worth 20 Dollars an hour. If you work overtime then for an additional 4 hours a day your time is worth 30 Dollars an hour. Now ask yourself, how much are you making driving to a store in traffic and standing in line for four hours? You are not making any money, you are actually spending money. If the store you are going to is an hour away then you are already down on time and spending money on your gas. This adds to the total price of the product you are purchasing, a hidden cost often overlooked. Now, ask yourself how much stress is worth to you? Standing in line in the cold with 600 other people is stress and it has an effect on you. If you monetize that stress level then you can tack that onto the cost of the item.
In short, retail sucks! Even if you save a few dollars here and there, you pay in the long run. Now, let's take a look at how to beat the retail game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Retail Madness]
- Page 2 [How it Works and Finding Your Target]
- Page 3 [Let the Hunt Begin]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform