There you go. I hope the guide helped answer some of your questions about this great game, and helped you get the best performance and image quality out of America's Army on your machine. I sourced most of these tweaks from the Official America's Army Forums and from my time spent researching and writing my Unreal Tournament 2003 Tweak Guide - since America's Army is based on the Unreal game engine.
Anyway, enough tweaking, now it's time to get back into the battlefield and perforate some Opfor. Double time it soldier!!
If you have any comments or suggestions, or tweaks or resources you believe should be inserted in the guide I would love to hear from you. Email me by clicking my name at the top of this guide. And if you see me online, say "hi!" - I play under the nick PersianImmortal and I usually try to be a team player :)
Here are some great sites which contain more helpful information on America's Army such as the latest news on the game, strategy guides, AA community discussions, and useful utilities. I highly recommend you check them out:
Note I've also recently written The Simple Antialiasing and Anisotropic Guide, and on page 5 of that guide I provide image quality and performance comparisons for America's Army using various levels of Antialiasing and Anisotropic Filtering. If you get a chance read the guide for more information.
Check here back often as this entire guide is constantly maintained to have the latest and greatest info on this game!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 2 [The Essentials]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 3 [The Essentials (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 4 [In-Game Settings]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 5 [In-Game Settings (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 6 [Advanced Tweaking]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017