There you go. I hope the guide helped answer some of your questions about this great game, and helped you get the best performance and image quality out of America's Army on your machine. I sourced most of these tweaks from the Official America's Army Forums and from my time spent researching and writing my Unreal Tournament 2003 Tweak Guide - since America's Army is based on the Unreal game engine.
Anyway, enough tweaking, now it's time to get back into the battlefield and perforate some Opfor. Double time it soldier!!
If you have any comments or suggestions, or tweaks or resources you believe should be inserted in the guide I would love to hear from you. Email me by clicking my name at the top of this guide. And if you see me online, say "hi!" - I play under the nick PersianImmortal and I usually try to be a team player :)
Here are some great sites which contain more helpful information on America's Army such as the latest news on the game, strategy guides, AA community discussions, and useful utilities. I highly recommend you check them out:
Note I've also recently written The Simple Antialiasing and Anisotropic Guide, and on page 5 of that guide I provide image quality and performance comparisons for America's Army using various levels of Antialiasing and Anisotropic Filtering. If you get a chance read the guide for more information.
Check here back often as this entire guide is constantly maintained to have the latest and greatest info on this game!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 2 [The Essentials]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 3 [The Essentials (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 4 [In-Game Settings]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 5 [In-Game Settings (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 6 [Advanced Tweaking]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines