There you go. I hope the guide helped answer some of your questions about this great game, and helped you get the best performance and image quality out of America's Army on your machine. I sourced most of these tweaks from the Official America's Army Forums and from my time spent researching and writing my Unreal Tournament 2003 Tweak Guide - since America's Army is based on the Unreal game engine.
Anyway, enough tweaking, now it's time to get back into the battlefield and perforate some Opfor. Double time it soldier!!
If you have any comments or suggestions, or tweaks or resources you believe should be inserted in the guide I would love to hear from you. Email me by clicking my name at the top of this guide. And if you see me online, say "hi!" - I play under the nick PersianImmortal and I usually try to be a team player :)
Here are some great sites which contain more helpful information on America's Army such as the latest news on the game, strategy guides, AA community discussions, and useful utilities. I highly recommend you check them out:
Note I've also recently written The Simple Antialiasing and Anisotropic Guide, and on page 5 of that guide I provide image quality and performance comparisons for America's Army using various levels of Antialiasing and Anisotropic Filtering. If you get a chance read the guide for more information.
Check here back often as this entire guide is constantly maintained to have the latest and greatest info on this game!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 2 [The Essentials]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 3 [The Essentials (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 4 [In-Game Settings]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 5 [In-Game Settings (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 6 [Advanced Tweaking]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology