America's Army is a 3D online game centered around the US Army. The game was developed by US Army and US Dept. of Defense experts to "provide civilians with an inside perspective and a virtual role in today's premiere land force". The full version of the game is available completely free of charge courtesy of Uncle Sam. It has undergone many iterations and the current version of the game is extremely professional, highly realistic and rivals any online first person shooter in both gameplay and state-of-the-art graphics.
Recently the developers of America's Army released Version 2.0 of the game, introducing Special Forces. This has proven to be incredibly popular, and adds a new dimension to the game. There are several new weapons including modifiable guns, new roles for players, new maps and new gameplay elements. The game continues to improve with each new version, and if you haven't tried it yet, it is definitely worth downloading.
I've prepared this guide as a means of bringing together important America's Army resources, as well as providing details on how to adjust your game settings - both those available in-game and those in the .ini files - to let you maximize your enjoyment of the game. Whether you're new to the game or a long time player, there should be something for everyone so read on!
Note: This guide has been substantially updated, and contains information for the latest version of America's Army which is Version 2.0.0a
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 2 [The Essentials]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 3 [The Essentials (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 4 [In-Game Settings]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 5 [In-Game Settings (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 6 [Advanced Tweaking]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio