Let's Get Started - Continued
Step 3 - Now that you have downloaded the Serial Key Changer and Viewer from our servers we are ready to go ahead and change your serial key. If you are using a pirated version of Windows XP Corporate Edition chances are you are using the same serial key which the majority of other people use, and it won't work when go you to install the update. The Serial Key Changer program will give you a list of serial keys which will work when updating. Open the Serial Key Changer by running "XPProCorp-keyChanger.exe"; it will bring up a new window with a DOS based program as pictured below.
After the serial keys have been generated you will be prompted with the following screen which let's you activate Windows.
From here you need to select, "Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows" - Don't worry, we don't actually do it. After choosing this option you will then be taken to the following screen.
It doesn't actually matter what country you choose from the Step 1 field, as we won't be calling anyone. Ignore the rest and skip down to the bottom and click the Change Product Key button which will bring you to the following screen.
How much to upgrade to x64 Edition?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- XP SP1 Updating - Page 1 [Introduction]
- XP SP1 Updating - Page 2 [Let's Get Started]
- XP SP1 Updating - Page 3 [Let's Get Started Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse