As we roll into December and the Christmas Spirit begins to affect all of us in both our moods and our bank account balances, you find yourself wondering what you should be buying that special computer loving geek in your life.
Actually, you might find you're the computer loving geek and wonder what you should buy yourself. Better still, you know that your partner or parents are going to be sitting down on the computer in the next few hours and you think if you conveniently leave your internet browsing software of choice strategically placed on the right page of our guide, you might just get exactly what you want without having to say something. I know; I'm really that smart!
Whichever one it is, the chances are that if you love computers or technology in general, we've got something in this guide that you'll no doubt find yourself putting straight on top of your Christmas wish list.
With the TweakTown staff all enjoying certain parts of technology, be it me and my video cards, Chris and his hard drives, Ben and his Blu-rays or one of the many other staff writers and their chosen category, you've got yourself a set of minds that have had hands-on experience with some of this year's coolest products.
So if you're looking out for someone, yourself or trying to leave a subtle hint, the chances are you'll find something worth giving, receiving or buying yourself these holidays in the following pages. Before we get started, I should also just quickly mention that the pricing given is current only at the time of publishing. So without further ado, let's have a look at the TweakTown Holiday Buyers Guide 2009!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Shane's Holiday Picks - Video Cards and RAM]
- Page 3 [Cameron Wilmot's Holiday Picks - HD Media Player and Pen Drive]
- Page 4 [Chris' Holiday Picks - Storage]
- Page 5 [AJ's Holiday Picks - Gadgets]
- Page 6 [Ben's Holiday Picks - HTPC and HD Movies]
- Page 7 [James' Holiday Picks - Audio]
- Page 8 [Sean's Holiday Picks - Motherboards and Networking]
- Page 9 [Chad's Holiday Picks - Casing and Cooling]
- Page 10 [Simon's Holiday Pick - Gaming]
- Page 11 [Steve's Holidays Pick - External HDD]
- Page 12 [Cameron Johnson's Holiday Pick - X58 Motherboard]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- NVIDIA showed off its next-gen HBM-based Pascal GPU in Japan recently
- Players attempt to enter nostalgia trip as CODPROMOD kicks on
- Check out these official DOCTOR WHO wired and wireless headphones
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog