- Corsair CAS 2 XMS3000 (PC3000) DDR SDRAM 256MB
Times on list: 2
While Kingmax may have PC3200 DDR RAM on the market, the Corsair RAM was chosen because of its proven reliability at very high FSB speeds. This model of RAM is certified to run at 185MHz FSB (370MHz DDR) with settings of 2-3-3 and a 1T command rate. At 166MHz FSB (333 DDR) they are certified to run at 2-2-2 and a 1T command rate. The module uses 8 8*32M chips and come with a pre-installed heat sink to help keep the temperature down when running extreme FSB's. They also come with a lifetime warranty.
Another module to look out for is the Kingmax PC3200 DDR RAM chips. They are rated for CAS 2.5 at 400Mhz and CAS 2 at 366MHz.
Note: If you want a board for the P4 133MHz FSB, with out of the box support for 133MHz FSB, then you will need to purchase an i850E motherboard, which does not support DDR RAM like this. You will need PC800/PC1066 RDRAM.
- Find the best price on Corsair DDR memory!
- Kingmax PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM
Times on list: 2
Kingmax have been the pioneers in using the TinyBGA format, which greatly reduces the size and heat production, allowing for better overclocking. This RAM is one that uses this new format of packaging. This RAM module is rated for CL2.5 at 333MHz, but runs CL2 at 333 with ease. Like the Corsair RAM, you get a lifetime warranty on this product.
If you're looking to buy some sticks of DDR RAM, make sure you go for PC2700, like the RAM mentioned here. PC2100 (266MHz) is the next common step down (there is PC2400/300MHz RAM, but not ever company makes it), and the price differences between quality PC2100 RAM and PC2700 RAM are so small, you'd be crazy not to get PC2700 RAM. Now that's all clear, go and buy some of this stuff, it's the best price/performance RAM on the market.
- Find the best price on Kingmax PC2700 (333MHz) DDR SDRAM!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now