A lot of people get conned into buying computer parts that are, honestly, pathetic. If you walk into certain retail outlets in Australia, and I'm sure this happens in other countries, the salesman will probably try and sell you a TNT2 M64, which they claim gives super fast frame rates, and comes with a massive 32MB of RAM!! Obviously these salespeople don't know that they are talking about, but a lot of people do believe them, and will be very disappointed when they throw Quake III at the TNT2.
By reading this guide you can get an understanding of what is good in the crowded marketplace, and can make an informed decision. The products here are not always the number one performers, or the most feature packed on the market, but they are a product that excels in both of those fields. If you don't agree with what I list (which I imagine will happen with the P4 2.4GHz) that's fine with me, but remember these products are certainly among the best on the market, so you won't be disappointed if you buy them.
Just remember; always get quality over a cheap price. They will last longer, perform better, and you will have a lot more fun with them. And whatever you do, don't believe the man in these "certain retail outlets "
We'll be keeping this Buyers Guide updated every two weeks, keep your eye out for the next edition!
If you have just purchased a new product from this list, or want to see just how good your PC is, head to the new Tweaktown files section located here
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package