Ever since the legendary TNT range was released back in late 1998, NVIDIA has pretty much conquered the gaming market with its graphics chips. Now that the latest GeForce 4 series is out, performance has hit a new level yet again. Even so, we always want to get the absolute best performance out of our graphics cards. If fact, the "performance" of the video card can be broken up into two areas, speed/frame rate and image quality. Some of us crave the highest Quake 3 frame rates, whilst others like the eye candy at maximum. Either way, there are many tweaks that we can use to maximise the gaming experience.
In part, some of the tweaks outlined here can apply to non-NVIDIA users too. Before starting, it is always good to run some benchmarks to allow us to quantify any gains made later on, in this case we will use Madonion's 3DMark2001 SE.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand