- Standard CMOS Features
Date - Pretty self-explanatory really. Set the current date.
Time - Similar to the Date option, set the current time.
IDE Primary Master - This is your primary master IDE device, usually the hard drive. Selecting this option and hitting enter will bring up a sub menu that allows you to set the access mode, capacity, cylinders, heads, landing zone, sector and precomp of the device. I recommend that you set these to auto detect if you are not sure what you are doing.
IDE Primary Slave - This is your primary slave IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
IDE Secondary Master - This is your secondary master IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
IDE Secondary Slave - This is your secondary slave IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
Drive A - Select the first floppy drive that is installed in your PC. This is usually a 1.44MB 3 1/2" drive.
Drive B - Select the second floppy drive that is installed in your PC. If there is only one floppy drive installed, select "none".
Video - Select the type of display adapter installed in your PC. This is usually EGA/VGA.
Halt On - This is where you can choose what errors your system will halt on during POST. I sometimes boot up my PC without a keyboard, so I selected "All, But Keyboard".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives