- Standard CMOS Features
Date - Pretty self-explanatory really. Set the current date.
Time - Similar to the Date option, set the current time.
IDE Primary Master - This is your primary master IDE device, usually the hard drive. Selecting this option and hitting enter will bring up a sub menu that allows you to set the access mode, capacity, cylinders, heads, landing zone, sector and precomp of the device. I recommend that you set these to auto detect if you are not sure what you are doing.
IDE Primary Slave - This is your primary slave IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
IDE Secondary Master - This is your secondary master IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
IDE Secondary Slave - This is your secondary slave IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
Drive A - Select the first floppy drive that is installed in your PC. This is usually a 1.44MB 3 1/2" drive.
Drive B - Select the second floppy drive that is installed in your PC. If there is only one floppy drive installed, select "none".
Video - Select the type of display adapter installed in your PC. This is usually EGA/VGA.
Halt On - This is where you can choose what errors your system will halt on during POST. I sometimes boot up my PC without a keyboard, so I selected "All, But Keyboard".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card