- Standard CMOS Features
Date - Pretty self-explanatory really. Set the current date.
Time - Similar to the Date option, set the current time.
IDE Primary Master - This is your primary master IDE device, usually the hard drive. Selecting this option and hitting enter will bring up a sub menu that allows you to set the access mode, capacity, cylinders, heads, landing zone, sector and precomp of the device. I recommend that you set these to auto detect if you are not sure what you are doing.
IDE Primary Slave - This is your primary slave IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
IDE Secondary Master - This is your secondary master IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
IDE Secondary Slave - This is your secondary slave IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
Drive A - Select the first floppy drive that is installed in your PC. This is usually a 1.44MB 3 1/2" drive.
Drive B - Select the second floppy drive that is installed in your PC. If there is only one floppy drive installed, select "none".
Video - Select the type of display adapter installed in your PC. This is usually EGA/VGA.
Halt On - This is where you can choose what errors your system will halt on during POST. I sometimes boot up my PC without a keyboard, so I selected "All, But Keyboard".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20