- Standard CMOS Features
Date - Pretty self-explanatory really. Set the current date.
Time - Similar to the Date option, set the current time.
IDE Primary Master - This is your primary master IDE device, usually the hard drive. Selecting this option and hitting enter will bring up a sub menu that allows you to set the access mode, capacity, cylinders, heads, landing zone, sector and precomp of the device. I recommend that you set these to auto detect if you are not sure what you are doing.
IDE Primary Slave - This is your primary slave IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
IDE Secondary Master - This is your secondary master IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
IDE Secondary Slave - This is your secondary slave IDE device. It has the same sub menu options as IDE Primary Master.
Drive A - Select the first floppy drive that is installed in your PC. This is usually a 1.44MB 3 1/2" drive.
Drive B - Select the second floppy drive that is installed in your PC. If there is only one floppy drive installed, select "none".
Video - Select the type of display adapter installed in your PC. This is usually EGA/VGA.
Halt On - This is where you can choose what errors your system will halt on during POST. I sometimes boot up my PC without a keyboard, so I selected "All, But Keyboard".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS