Configuring the BIOS
Before you can configure the BIOS, you have to be able to get into it in the first place. When you turn on your computer, after the memory test has completed and the hard drives are detected, at the bottom left hand corner of the screen you should see something that says "Press to enter setup". Usually, is either "Del", "F1", "F2" or "Esc", but it varies from system to system.
Once inside, you are greeted with a set of menus that take you to various sections of the BIOS. The sections we will be focusing on in this guide are "Standard CMOS Features", "Advanced BIOS Features", "Advanced Chipset Features", "Integrated Peripherals", "Power Management Setup" and "Frequency/Voltage Control". Of course, not every BIOS version will feature the same menu setup as this, however, hopefully the general options contained inside these menus will be fairly similar.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance