Configuring the BIOS
Before you can configure the BIOS, you have to be able to get into it in the first place. When you turn on your computer, after the memory test has completed and the hard drives are detected, at the bottom left hand corner of the screen you should see something that says "Press to enter setup". Usually, is either "Del", "F1", "F2" or "Esc", but it varies from system to system.
Once inside, you are greeted with a set of menus that take you to various sections of the BIOS. The sections we will be focusing on in this guide are "Standard CMOS Features", "Advanced BIOS Features", "Advanced Chipset Features", "Integrated Peripherals", "Power Management Setup" and "Frequency/Voltage Control". Of course, not every BIOS version will feature the same menu setup as this, however, hopefully the general options contained inside these menus will be fairly similar.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller