Configuring the BIOS
Before you can configure the BIOS, you have to be able to get into it in the first place. When you turn on your computer, after the memory test has completed and the hard drives are detected, at the bottom left hand corner of the screen you should see something that says "Press to enter setup". Usually, is either "Del", "F1", "F2" or "Esc", but it varies from system to system.
Once inside, you are greeted with a set of menus that take you to various sections of the BIOS. The sections we will be focusing on in this guide are "Standard CMOS Features", "Advanced BIOS Features", "Advanced Chipset Features", "Integrated Peripherals", "Power Management Setup" and "Frequency/Voltage Control". Of course, not every BIOS version will feature the same menu setup as this, however, hopefully the general options contained inside these menus will be fairly similar.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard paves the way for Diablo II Remastered
- NASA astronaut sets a new record for time spent in space
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club