Slot A AMD Athlon Thunderbird CPU
The Slot A AMD Athlon Thunderbird was the first Thunderbird version made and released. This version of the Thunderbird was not meant to hit the retail market but to go to companies like DELL and Compaq to use with their Irongate motherboard these companies had already built for AMD systems but thanks to some cleaver sources we are able to get our hands on the rare Slot A Thunderbird. The Slot A Thunderbird is exactly the same as the Socket A version only it has been placed on the Slot A PCB for use on AMD Irongate chipset enabled motherboards. While the Slot A Thunderbird is not officially supported on the KX133 chipset many overclockers including myself have had success with getting this CPU to run on the KX133 although it can be a risky process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes